Dedicated Inland Empire Attorney Helps Riverside County Residents
Experienced estate planning guidance that protects your legacy and loved ones
No matter the size of your estate, it’s never too early or too late to create an estate plan. At Gilliland Law, with offices in Riverside and Temecula, I help California residents draft comprehensive estate plans, securing their assets and protecting their loved ones. A will is the cornerstone of any estate plan, but an ambiguous or poorly written will can lead to disagreements and ultimately legal disputes among your heirs. From the moment you begin creating your estate plan, I will ensure your last wishes are presented clearly, thoughtfully, and legally in whatever instruments and documents you choose. Whether you need help drafting a will, setting up a living trust, or establishing a guardianship, I have both the knowledge and experience to guide you through the process so that your final wishes are clear and will be upheld. I also represent Californians charged with administering estates.
Efficient probate of your loved one’s estate
Certain assets have to go through probate in order to change title to your loved one’s heirs. Probate involves appointing someone to represent the estate, dealing with creditors, providing an accounting and inventory, and getting the Probate Judge’s permission to distribute assets. To correctly probate the estate, you will need to file the correct documents at each stage and typically appear at hearings before the Probate Judge. Having experienced legal help will get you through this process so that you can focus on grieving and your own life.
Sympathetic lawyer offers trusted divorce counsel
A divorce is a frustrating process if you try it on your own. Divorce procedures and laws are complicated and confusing. Without my help, you may end up with financial obligations that can crush you or a parenting plan that does not work. Applying the law to your personal situation allows me to take action to help you during each step of your divorce. Throughout the Inland Empire, clients seek my counsel on Estate Planning, Probate, and Family Law matters for a variety of reasons, but mainly because I provide:
- Detailed advice — I carefully evaluate your circumstances and goals before providing you with well-informed guidance on how to proceed.
- Personalized attention — I personally work alongside every client I represent. When you seek my counsel, I offer seasoned advice on all your options and direct you toward the most affordable means of resolving your legal matter.
- Compassionate representation — I understand that it can be difficult to consider one’s mortality, probate a loved one’s estate, or go through a divorce process, so I am committed to providing counsel that is both sound and sensitive to your situation.
I offer a free initial consultation so we can discuss your goals for the future and devise a unique estate plan that accurately reflects your final wishes.
Responsive lawyer represents Riverside County clients
I advise clients throughout the Inland Empire in the following matters:
- Wills and probate — My firm will help you draft a sound and comprehensive will that reflects your wishes and protects your heirs. I also assist executors and administrators in handling probate matters.
- Trusts and estates — I help clients create trusts that serve their particular goals and offer the benefit of bypassing probate.
- Guardianships — If you have young children, it’s essential you make plans for their care in the event of your untimely death. I can help you establish guardianships that safeguard their welfare.
- Probate — I help clients efficiently go through the probate process for the decedent’s estate.
- Divorce — If you have been served with divorce papers to you want to get divorced, you need my firm to help you understand the law and protect your rights.
- Divorce Modification — has there been a significant change that should be reflected in your divorce papers? I help you understand how to modify your divorce.
The decisions you make at these critical moments can affect loved ones for years to come. With more than a decade of experience, I have the background and knowledge to help you craft a plan that truly reflects your goals and wishes and protects those you love.
Contact an experienced estate planning lawyer today
Gilliland Law represents clients with probate, wills, trusts, and other estate planning matters throughout the California Inland Empire. To schedule a free initial consultation at my Riverside or Temecula office, call 951-394-7071
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business